Forms for Campers
All Camper Documents - 2nd, 3rd and 4th Encampments
Completed health forms must be submitted by June 1, 2019
You will be contacted to confirm that all forms are accurate and complete.
Reviewing the health forms before hand will save valuable time during your daughter's sign-in process at camp.
You have several options to submit the forms:
1. Log onto your Active online account to download the required forms. See the easy to follow directions on how to upload the forms
2. Scan the forms and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Mail a copy of the forms to Marion Schumacher, Registrar, at 6 Soundview Drive North, Huntington, NY 11743.
PLEASE BE SURE TO BRING HARD COPIES OF THE FORMS TO CAMP WITH YOU ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE ENCAMPMENT.
There are 3 total pages to complete:
- Page 1: Camper Physical Exam form - This is required by the NYS Dept.of Health within 12 months of attending camp.
- Pages 2 and 3: Individualized Standing Order (ISO) form - This is a list of all medications for your daughter, including over the counter, standard meds. This must be approved and signed by your physician. If your daughter takes any prescription medications, please be sure the physician includes an order on the last page of the ISO form. Any over the counter meds not already listed on the ISO form (e.g. vitamins, Lactaid, Claritin) must also be included as an order under the 'Prescription Drugs' section of the form.
There are 3 total pages to be completed by a parent/guardian.
5. Health Insurance Card
Copy both sides of the card.