Forms for Campers
All Camper Documents - 2nd, 3rd and 4th Encampments
Completed health forms must be submitted by June 1st.
You will be contacted to confirm that all forms are accurate and complete.
Reviewing the health forms before hand will save valuable time during your daughter's sign-in process at camp.
You have several options to submit the forms:
1. Log onto your Active online account to download the required forms. See the easy to follow directions on how to upload the forms
2. Scan the forms and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Mail a copy of the forms to Marion Schumacher, Registrar, at 6 Soundview Drive North, Huntington, NY 11743.
PLEASE BE SURE TO BRING HARD COPIES OF THE FORMS TO CAMP WITH YOU ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE ENCAMPMENT.
There are 3 total pages to complete by the doctor:
Page 1: Camper Physical Exam Form
This is required by the NYS Dept.of Health within 12 months of attending camp.
- Pages 2 and 3: Individualized Standing Order (ISO) Form
By law, the camp nurse cannot administer ANY medication, prescription or over-the-counter, unless ordered by the doctor. The ISO form allows your doctor to approve all medications that could potentially be given to your daughter during her stay with us.
- Ask your doctor to approve and initial all standard medications listed on the form. We stock all of these at the camp health center (Advil, Benadryl, Pepto Bismol, etc).
- On the bottom portion of page 3 of this form, please note the “Prescription Drugs” section. Ask your doctor to order any prescription meds your daughter needs as well as any over-the-counter medications you plan to send with her (not already provided by Camp Ma-He-Tu), like vitamins or allergy medication.
- All of your daughter's medications - both prescription and over-the-counter - must be brought to camp in their original packaging. Meds will be stored in the camp health center and will be dispensed by the nurse. By law, we cannot administer drugs from plastic bags or pill boxes.
2. Camper Health History - Camper/Family Member Form
There are 3 total pages to be completed by a parent/guardian.
5. Health Insurance Card
Copy both sides of the card.