Best. Camp. Ever.Camp Ma-He-Tu is a sleep-away camp for girls ages 7-15. Established in 1937, we are located along the shores of Lake Kanawauke in Harriman State Park, Bear Mountain, just 40 miles north of New York City.
At Ma-He-Tu, all of our campers from, youngest to oldest, find a place where they can be themselves; a place where they belong. Campers safely enjoy exciting adventures, learn new skills and make life-long friends in a supportive and caring environment.
If you are looking for a small, personal and incredibly FUN camp - we are the place for you! Our girls make 110 new friends by the time the encampment session is over.
Make discoveries. Make friends. Make memories. Make it Ma-He-Tu this summer!
Announcements, Announcements, Anno-unce-ments!
- Join us for Memorial Day weekend for our annual Volunteer Clean-Up.
- Extra, Extra! Spring Babblers are now available online.
- 2018 Registration is open and bunks are filling up fast. Register today!
- Open houses for 2018 are May 6, May 27, and June 9. Hope to see you there!
- Share your best family recipes with firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of the official Camp Ma-He-Tu cookbook.