Best. Camp. Ever.Camp Ma-He-Tu is a sleep-away camp for girls ages 7-15. Established in 1937, we are located along the shores of Lake Kanawauke in Harriman State Park, Bear Mountain, just 40 miles north of New York City.
At Ma-He-Tu, all of our campers from, youngest to oldest, find a place where they can be themselves; a place where they belong. Campers safely enjoy exciting adventures, learn new skills and make life-long friends in a supportive and caring environment.
If you are looking for a small, personal and incredibly FUN camp - we are the place for you! Our girls make 110 new friends by the time the encampment session is over.
Make discoveries. Make friends. Make memories. Make it Ma-He-Tu this summer!
Announcements, Announcements, Anno-unce-ments!
- Interested in joining us at Casino Night? Click Here for more info!
- Learn how you can save $$$ with our Early Bird Specials. Registration is OPEN for 2015!
- Keep in touch with Ma-He-Tu: JOIN OUR MAILING LIST!
- Learn how you can help with immediate fundraising efforts such as Keep the Campfires Burning, events like the successful and fun Wager in the Woods, or long term efforts like the Camp Ma-He-Tu Foundation.
- You Shop, Amazon gives! Connect your amazon.com account to the Camp Ma-He-Tu Foundation today.
Host your next group retreat at Camp Ma-He-Tu.
- Online Canteen is now available to purchase select items