Best. Camp. Ever.Camp Ma-He-Tu is a sleep-away camp for girls ages 7-15. Established in 1937, we are located along the shores of Lake Kanawauke in Harriman State Park, Bear Mountain, just 40 miles north of New York City.
At Ma-He-Tu, all of our campers from, youngest to oldest, find a place where they can be themselves; a place where they belong. Campers safely enjoy exciting adventures, learn new skills and make life-long friends in a supportive and caring environment.
If you are looking for a small, personal and incredibly FUN camp - we are the place for you! Our girls make 110 new friends by the time the encampment session is over.
Make discoveries. Make friends. Make memories. Make it Ma-He-Tu this summer!
Announcements, Announcements, Anno-unce-ments!
- 2017 Registration is now OPEN. Can't wait to see you at camp this summer!!
- Want to learn more about camp? Join our open houses, Online or In-Person!
- Share your best family recipes with firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of the 80th anniversary official Camp Ma-He-Tu cookbook.
- Camp Ma-He-Tu receives prestigious Harold Breene Youth Education Award from the American Camping Association (ACA).
- Support camp by shopping at Amazon! It's easy! Just log into smile.amazon.com and choose "Lutheran Girls Camp Association dba Camp Ma-He-Tu" as your program and Camp Ma-He-Tu will receive a donation for every Amazon purchase you make.