Best. Camp. Ever.Camp Ma-He-Tu is a sleep-away camp for girls ages 7-15. Established in 1937, we are located along the shores of Lake Kanawauke in Harriman State Park, Bear Mountain, just 40 miles north of New York City.
At Ma-He-Tu, all of our campers from, youngest to oldest, find a place where they can be themselves; a place where they belong. Campers safely enjoy exciting adventures, learn new skills and make life-long friends in a supportive and caring environment.
If you are looking for a small, personal and incredibly FUN camp - we are the place for you! Our girls make 110 new friends by the time the encampment session is over.
Make discoveries. Make friends. Make memories. Make it Ma-He-Tu this summer!
Announcements, Announcements, Anno-unce-ments!
- Meet our director, Alyssa Fine!
- 2017 Registration is now OPEN! Can't wait to see you this summer!
- Download and complete all camper forms by June 1, 2017!
- Registered? Make sure to read our Parent Manual. In it you will learn about basic camp procedures, check-in and check-out processes, and important reminders when preparing for camp!
- Want to learn more about camp? Join our open houses, online or in-person!
- Share your best family recipes with firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of the 80th anniversary official Camp Ma-He-Tu cookbook.