Best. Camp. Ever.Camp Ma-He-Tu is a sleep-away camp for girls ages 7-15. Established in 1937, we are located along the shores of Lake Kanawauke in Harriman State Park, Bear Mountain, just 40 miles north of New York City.
At Ma-He-Tu, all of our campers from, youngest to oldest, find a place where they can be themselves; a place where they belong. Campers safely enjoy exciting adventures, learn new skills and make life-long friends in a supportive and caring environment.
If you are looking for a small, personal and incredibly FUN camp - we are the place for you! Our girls make 110 new friends by the time the encampment session is over.
Make discoveries. Make friends. Make memories. Make it Ma-He-Tu this summer!
- Quick Links for Parents:
- Frequently Asked Questions and answers!
- Check out the "Camper's Day" page to learn about activities offered and what a typical day is like at camp!
- Parent Manual- directions, what to pack, pick up and drop off, and more!
- Required Health Forms and instructions on how to complete them.
- Directions and Map - please check before coming to camp!
- Registration for Summer 2019 is now open. Sign Up today!