Best. Camp. Ever.Camp Ma-He-Tu is a sleep-away camp for girls ages 7-15. Established in 1937, we are located along the shores of Lake Kanawauke in Harriman State Park, Bear Mountain, just 40 miles north of New York City.
At Ma-He-Tu, all of our campers from, youngest to oldest, find a place where they can be themselves; a place where they belong. Campers safely enjoy exciting adventures, learn new skills and make life-long friends in a supportive and caring environment.
If you are looking for a small, personal and incredibly FUN camp - we are the place for you! Our girls make 110 new friends by the time the encampment session is over.
Make discoveries. Make friends. Make memories. Make it Ma-He-Tu this summer!
Announcements, Announcements, Anno-unce-ments!
- Learn how you can save $$$ with our SUPER Early Bird, and Early Bird Specials. Registration is OPEN for 2015!
- NEW for September 2014: Family Camping Weekend! Sign up today!
- Keep in touch with Ma-He-Tu: JOIN OUR MAILING LIST!
- Learn how you can help with immediate fundraising efforts such as Keep the Campfires Burning, or long term efforts like the Camp Ma-He-Tu Foundation.
- You Shop, Amazon gives! Connect your amazon.com account to the Camp Ma-He-Tu Foundation today.
Host your next group retreat at Camp Ma-He-Tu.